- Selected as one of the “Top 25 RV Parks in America.”
- Selected as the “Most Fun Small Private RV Park” in the United States.
- A small, unique, intimate & modem-friendly RV park located in the heart of Cajun Country. It’s like a B&B experience.
- Upcoming Events
Feb or March – Mardi Gras in Cajun Country
April – Festival International in Lafayette
April – World Championship Crawfish Etouffee Cookoff in Eunice
April – Patterson Cypress Sawmill Festival in Patterson
April – Cajun Hot Sauce Festival in Delcambre
April – Creole Festival on the Teche in Jeanerette
April – Bayou Teche Black Bear & Birding Festival in Franklin
April – Arnaudville Etouffee Festival in Arnaudville
April 25-28 – Cajun Woodstock in Church Point
May – Crawfish Festival in Breaux Bridge
May – Celebration of Herbs and Gardens in Sunset
June – Buggy Festival in Church Point
June – Opelousas Spice & Music Festival, in Opelouss
June – Smoked Meat Festival in Ville Platte
July – 4th of July Celebration in Erath
July (weekend closest to July 14) – Bastille Day in Kaplan
August (3rd weekend) – Shrimp Festival in Delcambre
August (4th weekend) – Duck Festival in Gueydan
August – Le Cajun Awards & Music Festival in Lafayette
September – Frog Festival in Rayne
September – La. Sugar Cane Festival in New Iberia
September – Louisiana Shrimp & Petroleum Festival in Morgan City
September – Roastin’ with Rosie Bar-B-Que Festival in Jennings
October (weekend of the 1st Saturday) – Cattle Festival in Abbeville
October – International Rice Festival in Crowley
October – Yambilee Festival in Opelousas
October – Festivals Acadiens in Lafayette
October – Louisiana Cotton Festival in Ville Platte
October – St. Martinville Pepper Festival in St. Martinville
October – Jennings Alive in Jennings
November (weekend of the 1st Sunday) – Giant Omelette Celebration in Abbeville
November – Rayne Frog Festival in Rayne
December – Les Lumieres du Village d’Abbeville in Abbeville
- Private campground located in the heart of Cajun Country/onsite manager.
- Convenient location to visit many area attractions.
- Park is 20 min. from Lafayette; 90 min. from Baton Rouge; and 150 min. from New Orleans.
- Free WI-FI access for RVers.
- Big Rig Friendly.
- “Betty’s Louisiana Room”. An enclosed room where RVers can enjoy covered dish meals and gatherings in a comfortable setting.
- Covered Pavilion area for gatherings and Happy Hours, including picnic tables, swings, barbeque pit, and equipped with water and electricity.
2118 South State Street
Abbeville, Louisiana 70510
PHONE: (337) 893-7057
CELL: (337) 356-6720