Welcome to Betty's RV Park
- Selected as one of the "Top 25 RV
Parks in America."
- Selected as the "Most Fun Small Private RV Park" in the United States.
- A small, unique, intimate & modem-friendly RV park located in the heart of Cajun Country. It's like a B&B experience.
- Upcoming Events
Feb or March - Mardi Gras in Cajun Country
April - Festival International in Lafayette
April - World Championship Crawfish Etouffee Cookoff in Eunice
April - Patterson Cypress Sawmill Festival in Patterson
April - Cajun Hot Sauce Festival in Delcambre
April - Creole Festival on the Teche in Jeanerette
April - Bayou Teche Black Bear & Birding Festival in Franklin
April - Arnaudville Etouffee Festival in Arnaudville
April 25-28 - Cajun Woodstock in Church Point
May - Crawfish Festival in Breaux Bridge
May - Celebrtion of Herbs and Gardens in Sunset
June - Buggy Festival in Church Point
June - Opelousas Spice & Music Festival, in Opelouss
June - Smoked Meat Festival in Ville Platte
July - 4th of July Celebration in Erath
July (weekend closest to July 14) - Bastille Day in Kaplan
August (3rd weekend) - Shrimp Festival in Delcambre
August (4th weekend) - Duck Festival in Gueydan
August - Le Cajun Awards & Music Festival in Lafayette
September - Frog Festival in Rayne
September - La. Sugar Cane Festival in New Iberia
September - Louisiana Shrimp & Petroleum Festival in Morgan City
September - Roastin' with Rosie Bar-B-Que Festival in Jennings
October (weekend of the 1st Saturday) - Cattle Festival in Abbeville
October - International Rice Festival in Crowley
October - Yambilee Festival in Opelousas
October - Festivals Acadiens in Lafayette
October - Louisiana Cotton Festival in Ville Platte
October - St. Martinville Pepper Festival in St. Martinville
October - Jennings Alive in Jennings
November (weekend of the 1st Sunday) - Giant Omelette Celebration in Abbeville
November - Rayne Frog Festival in Rayne
December - Les Lumieres du Village d'Abbeville in Abbeville
- Private campground located in the heart of Cajun Country/onsite manager.
- Convenient location to visit many area attractions.
- Park is 20 min. from Lafayette; 90 min. from Baton Rouge; and 150 min. from New Orleans.
- Free WI-FI access for RVers.
- Big Rig Friendly.
- "Betty's Louisiana Room". An enclosed room where RVers can enjoy covered dish meals and gatherings in a comfortable setting.
- Covered Pavilion area for gatherings and Happy Hours, including picnic tables, swings, barbeque pit, and equipped with water and electricity.
2118 South State Street
Abbeville, Louisiana 70510
PHONE: (337) 893-7057
CELL: (337) 356-6720